Grounded: Street Photography of John Hernandez.
Discover the ins and outs of street photography in this talk by local photographer John Hernandez
What you’ll Learn
- What street photography is and is not
- Comparing street photography with photojournalism, fashion and other photographic disciplines
- What makes a photograph inherently “street”
- Why learning about and practicing street photography is a fun & rewarding challenge
- About equipment- what works, what does not
- How to work the scene
- Ideas for developing your personal street photography style
Dates, Times & Location
Monday, June 19, 2017 from 6:30PM – 8:30PM
Mike’s Camera Sacramento
$59.00 plus Eventbrite online processing fee
Learn More about John Hernandez.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Learn about new Classes & Learning Center programs as soon as they’re announced.
Subscribe to Colorado's Newsletter
Subscribe to California's Newsletter