Classes by brand
Video 101 using Panasonic cameras
Have you been hesitant about shooting video? Whether you want to film your three-year-old’s birthday party, become a famous YouTube vlogger or dream of making an independent film, Robert Silver (California) and Sean Robinson (Colorado) from Panasonic can help you get started.
This class will take you from the very basics of shooting your first video to an introduction to making a 4K professional video. Your instructor will cover everything from camera settings, audio, time lapse and tips to make your videos look more polished to posting your video on YouTube and Vimeo to share with friends and family.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
· How to use a Panasonic mirrorless or point & shoot camera to shoot great video
· The proper settings for great 4K video quality
· Utilizing external audio to provide best audio quality
· How to create time lapse videos
· How to post videos on YouTube and Vimeo
WHAT TO BRING
· Your Panasonic mirrorless or point & shoot camera with 4K video capabilities
· Memory card and fully charged battery
$59 plus Eventbrite online processing fee, or free with previous camera purchase.
You can also pay in store to avoid the Eventbrite processing fee.
DATES, TIMES, LOCATION
Saturday, February 22, 2020 (from 10am-noon)
Mike’s Camera – Dublin
7192 Regional Street
Dublin, CA 94568
Saturday, February 29, 2020
Mike's Camera Boulder
2500 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302