Have you been hesitant about shooting video? Whether you want to film your three-year-old’s birthday party, become a famous YouTube vlogger or dream of making an independent film, Sean Robinson from Panasonic can help you get started.
In this class we will cover basics that span the LUMIX S and G line of interchangeable lens cameras, as well as the LUMIX Point and Shoot line. Topics include, Frame Rate choice, Resolution Choice, Time Lapse, White Balance for Video, Custom button assignment, and a basic menu walk through. This is an interactive session, so Sean will be answering questions from attendees throughout the session.
This class will feature a one-hour presentation followed by 30-60 minutes of live Q&A with the instructor.
A recording will be available to attendees for 7 days after the class ends.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
· How to use a Panasonic mirrorless or point & shoot camera to shoot great video
· The proper settings for great 4K video quality
· Utilizing external audio to provide best audio quality
· How to create time lapse videos
· How to post videos on YouTube and Vimeo