Software and Editing Classes
What you'll Learn
In this three-part software workshop you'll learn efficient ways to edit, enhance, and maximize your photographs to their full potential; get creative with your photos using text, or use the adjustment and retouching tools to turn good photos you already have into stunning photographs.
Overview of Topics
- Getting to know the workspace
- Adjusting Images using the Quick Edit mode
- Getting started in Photoshop CC with basic editing functions
- Color Correction
- Red-eye and Blemish Removal
- Creating gorgeous black and white images and partial color effects
- Understanding layers: Photoshop's most powerful feature and learning why they're useful
- Resizing your image for poster sized prints
- Creating collages, adding text and more!
Because of the hands-on nature of this workshop and the complexities of learning software, this workshop is limited to 12 people.
Your own laptop computer, with a version of Photoshop CC software pre-loaded. We will be instructing using the most current version, be aware that if you have an older version you may encounter slight differences within the user interface and certain functions. If you would like to work with a new version during the workshop but have an older version of the software, we recommend you download a trial version.
Please make sure that you can attend all three dates of the workshop before signing up. Due to limited class size, make up dates will not be permitted.
$159, plus Eventbrite online processing fee
You are welcome to pay in store to avoid the Eventbrite fee.
Save 10% if you register more than 2 weeks in advance!
Tuition includes lecture and one on one assistance, as well as a $10 coupon that you can use towards anything in-store at any Mike's Camera location!
Registration, Dates, Times & Locations
Mike's Camera, Colorado Springs
Part 1 - Saturday August 10, 2019 - 10:30AM to 12:30PM
Part 2 - Saturday August 17, 2019 - 10:30AM to 12:30PM
Part 3 - Saturday August 24, 2019 - 10:30AM to 12:30PM