Denver Botanic Gardens - Orchid Showcase Photo Contest
- The contest is open January 9 - February 16, 11:59 p.m.
- The Gardens' Orchid Showcase features hundreds of common and exotic orchid plants in the Orangery and Marnie’s Pavilion.
- The display is included with general admission. January 20 is a SCFD Free Day, providing free admission for all.
- Photographers can enter up to three photos taken at the 2020 Orchid Showcase.
- Participants who submit more than three photos will be eliminated from judging.
- To enter, share photos on your Instagram feed or on the Gardens' Facebook wall.
- Tag @denverbotanic and @mymikescamera and include #OrchidShowcase20 in the post body.
- Three winners will be announced on February 20.
- Prizes must be picked up at Denver Botanic Gardens.
- First place: $100 Mike's Camera gift card, metal photo print and an orchid plant from the display.
- Second place: $50 Mike's Camera gift card and an orchid plant from the display.
- Third place: $25 Mike's Camera gift card and an orchid plant from the display.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
and learn about new Mike’s Camera School programs, and be the first to know about our sales and member-only promotions.
Subscribe to Colorado's Newsletter
Subscribe to California's Newsletter