Spend a morning learning all about, and shooting close-up macro & product photography!
This hands-on class starts with a short lecture about macro / close-up / product photography and what defines both high-key and low-key styles.
Then we demonstrate how to make successful images with hands-on shooting at several stations where you'll work with a variety of lenses, lighting and accessories.
You'll leave with some creative images and you'll be better equipped to make exceptional closeup and product shots in the future!
What you’ll Learn
- What defines macro photography
- How to effectively shoot products / small still lives
- Differences between close-up-capable and true macro lenses
- About various macro / product shooting accessories
- How to light for both high-key and low-key effects
- Working with LED constant lighting
$89.00 plus Eventbrite online processing fee
Save 10% if you register more than 2 weeks in advance!
Dates, Times & Location
Classes not scheduled for this quarter. Please check back for future scheduled dates.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Learn about new Classes & Learning Center programs as soon as they’re announced.
Subscribe to Colorado's Newsletter
Subscribe to California's Newsletter