“All macro images are close-ups but not all close-ups are macro images”- we will explore the similarities and differences between macro images and close-ups, show examples of each and present some fun tools and methods for making great images!
We’ll discuss in detail how to make great macro and close-up images with interchangeable lens cameras and accessories, as well as compact cameras and even smartphones.
What You’ll Learn
- Macro vs. Close-Up
- Reversal rings – lens couplers
- Close-up filters
- Extension tubes/bellows
- REAL macro/true macro lenses
- Focusing rails, macro rigs
- Macro lenses - what lenses are available, which one to use, and why you would use one or another
- Lighting and additional tools
- Review sample images from interchangeable lens cameras, compact cameras and smartphones
$89.00, plus Eventbrite online processing fee
Dates, Times & Locations
Sun, May 20, 2018, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT
Thu, May 17, 2018, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM MDT