In this two-hour class, you will learn the skills to take great landscape photos using light, filters, depth of field and scouting out the right location.
- Planning/scouting out locations
- Mastering depth of field
- Using social media for inspiration
- The difference between circular polarizer, neutral density and graduated filters
- When and how to use filters
- What images are perfect to shoot/convert to Black & White
Because of the hands-on nature of this workshop and the complexities of learning this software, this class is limited to 10 people. This workshop will sell out. Please reserve your space today.
$99 (if you pay in store)
$99, plus Eventbrite online processing fee (if you pay online)
Dates, Times & Locations
Saturday, May 26, 2018 from 10AM-NOON
Mike’s Camera – Dublin
7192 Regional Street
Dublin, CA 94568