Learn the ins and outs of your film camera, and how to shoot film as we explore photo opportunities at Heritage Park, right around the corner from our Dublin store location.
In this hands-on instructional class that will start in-store, we will discuss the history of film, what your camera can offer, and then we will head over to explore Heritage Park while framing photos the old school way: through the lens and with your analogue camera’s light meter.
This field trip includes hands-on instruction, a FREE roll of color Fujifilm, developing, a set of single 4x6 prints and a CD with high-quality scans of your pictures.
What You Will Learn
- How to work with your camera’s settings to make delightful available light images.
- The three exposure variables and how they relate: Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO
- Adjusting settings on your film camera
- How to choose what film to shoot
- Lighting and what to keep in mind when you are reading the exposure of your subject. (Overexposure/Underexposure)
What To Bring
- 35mm Film Camera
- Comfortable shoes
- Extra Film
$99 (if you pay in store)
$99, plus Eventbrite online processing fee (if you pay online)
Dates, Times, Location
Saturday, April 28, 2018 from 1PM-4PM
Saturday, July 28, 2018 from 10AM-1PM
Mike’s Camera – Dublin
7192 Regional Street
Dublin, CA 94568