Building on the success of the VideoMic Pro, which launched in early 2011 and quickly became the defacto standard for DSLR on-camera audio, and RØDE’s original Stereo VideoMic, the new Stereo VideoMic Pro provides a high quality stereo option for videographers, and is ideal for recording music, and the atmospheric ambience essential in building a realistic audio scene.
Based around a matched pair of high sensitivity ½”cardioid condenser capsules in a coincident XY pair, the Stereo VideoMic Pro provides a wide stereo image with natural depth.
- Ergonomic form factor perfectly suited to DSLR, consumer camcorders and large-sensor video cameras.
- Integrated shock mounting system provides superior isolation from vibration and mechanical noise that can otherwise degrade the recording quality.
- Lightweight multi-strand cable provides excellent acoustic decoupling from the camera and offers significantly lower noise transference than traditional audio cable.
- User friendly designed rear of the microphone body features the power and equalisation controls, including a high pass filter at 75Hz which is designed to cut out the noise generated by air conditioning, traffic and other undesirable low frequency interference.
- A -10dB PAD allows the user to reduce the sensitivity of the microphone, making it suitable for recording loud sound sources such as live music or at sporting events.
- +20dB level boost specifically designed to provide a higher quality signal with DSLR cameras.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Option: 9V
- Weight: 115.00gm
- Dimensions: 130.00mmH x 66.00mmW x 108.00mmD
- Output: 3.5