Expand your knowledge of lenses and learn to appreciate how the optics you use are integral to realizing your photographic voice.
Camera lenses are available in many varieties, sizes and costs. Come discover the characteristics that differentiate them from one another, and learn which are the best fits for your photographic style in this two-hour course.
What you’ll Learn
- The differences between prime, variable aperture zoom, constant aperture zoom, macro, wide, standard, telephoto
- Focal length & range explained
- How to match image circle and sensor size for optimal performance
- How aperture construction changes the character of photos
- What aspherical and low dispersion elements do
If you’ve asked yourself any of the below questions then this class is a must-take!
- Does spending more on a lens guarantee better results?
- Does construction affect sharpness & contrast or just the durability?
- What lenses should I be considering to achieve my photographic goals?
Only $20.00 plus Eventbrite online processing fee
BONUS- you’ll receive a $20 coupon at the class good for anything at any Mike’s Camera
Dates, Times & Location
Classes not scheduled for this quarter. Please check back for future scheduled dates.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Learn about new Classes & Learning Center programs as soon as they’re announced.
Subscribe to Colorado's Newsletter
Subscribe to California's Newsletter